- Coordinate with data users and key stakeholders and develop and achieve various long term objectives for data architecture.
- Design short term resolutions to achieve all goals and prepare data roadmap for management.
- Determine procedure to identify and collect all required data, validate process and recommend improvements to corporate data.
- Develop key metrics for tests on data and ensure integrity of same on data architecture.
- Prepare documents for data architecture and maintain knowledge on large data structure as well.
- Collaborate with new and existing external vendors and provide support to all objectives and assist to create various data architecture.
- Analyse information flow and recommend appropriate technology to provide support to all business processes.
- Provide training to data users.
- Experience designing & implementing datawarehouse, writing ETL scripts
- Deep experience with database technologies such as Oracle, Mysql etc
- Hands-on experience with data analysis tools such as Qlikview, Tableau
- Experience with big data technologies such as MongoDB, Hadoop
Desired Candidate Profile
DVARA KSHETRIYA GRAMIN FINANCIAL SERVICES PRIVATE
Our Headquarters and Branches positioned in different locations cater to a clearly defined geographical area spread over a contiguous location with a population of 5 million. On the distribution front, we partner with banks and other financial institution under the direct origination model, serving as a business correspondent (BC).
Dvara KGFS operates through a customer-centric technology enabled model, whereby household information like-assets, liabilities, income, expense, households' financial goals are collected to generate a financial well-being report which acts as a tool to determine the suitability of a product opted by a customer.
Recruiter Name:Vijaybhaskar R J R J
Contact Company:DVARA KSHETRIYA GRAMIN FINANCIAL SERVICES PRIVATE